Waterfront Studios E16

Based in London E16, close to the developing Stratford City and within the London 2012 Olympic River Zone. Waterfront Studios is the name of a business centre in the heart of London docklands. This is a forum for the business community who work at this centre. A place to air your views, promote your business and share interesting topics.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Octobers award for recycling - NOT!

I got a knock on my unit door today. It was an unsolicited call by a stationary sales representative. He was carrying a box half full of thick Lyreco stationary catalogues and he asked me if I wanted one? Looking like it took a whole tree to produce and because I knew I wouldnt use it I declined. He then left my unit and headed off down the corridor and into the kitchen. Fumbled about a bit for a few minutes then carried on down the corridor towards reception. I was curious as to what he was doing in the kitchen so when I went in later I had a look around. It was interesting to find that he had added three very thick brand new Lyreco catalogues and his cardboard box to the contents of the waste bin. God help the planet, they don't make reps like they used to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home