Waterfront Studios E16

Based in London E16, close to the developing Stratford City and within the London 2012 Olympic River Zone. Waterfront Studios is the name of a business centre in the heart of London docklands. This is a forum for the business community who work at this centre. A place to air your views, promote your business and share interesting topics.

Friday, March 02, 2007

The grass is not always greener

I notice that the rather selfish attitude of Nakhon Thai staff and also their patrons means that the plot of green grass adjacent to the restaurant has now been turned into a mudbath due to continuous use by vehicles. I really do not understand why they have to get so close to the restaurant when the street is only 50 odd metres away - do you? I have put a poll below so that you can cast a vote on this matter;

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 pm, March 05, 2007, Blogger Omar Miah said…

    I personally like parking my car and watching it with an eagle eye while I eat my food.

    There's a reason for everything in life.

    Leave it on the road 50 meteres away?
    Yes, I encourage everyone to do this.
    Everyone: please please park your car on the road 50 meters away.

    Please do this for 2 reasons:

    1. This will mean that I can find a good parking spot outside the restaurant assuming everyone parks on the road.

    2. The poor youths around here have nothing, absolutely nothing to do. By you leaving your car on the road, they then get to play lottery to see who's car to smash and grab next. Be kind - give back to the community.

    I'm all for saving the environment and saving the patch of grass.
    But given the choice of having my car broken into or eating mud, I say: more mud please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home